Friday, August 17, 2012

Getting Out Of The Rut !

     When I get lazy or in a rut, my brother gets on my case.  That is the nicest way I can put it.  A couple days ago he says to me, "So, what happened to your original goals for The Swag Hunter site?  What happened to researching and writing about cachers and events around the world?  And what happened to covering the military stories?"  Well, what can I say?  I got into a rut.  A rut that is really comfortable, with cachers and events from the immediate area and friends of friends.  And I am embarrassed to say that I have been ignoring some of the caching acquaintances that I have made via the net, from far away countries. 

     I am climbing out of the rut and getting back to where I started.  I won't stray away from the local, I am just changing the hours in the day to 27 apposed to 24 to allow for the extra posting.  No problem.

     Coming up in the next few days will be stories of International Geocaching Day, in true International fashion.  Boy, can those Brits celebrate.

      Also, I have expanded a bit and have a sister blog called Caching Women where I will cover a lot of women's caching stories and subjects of interest.  Now guys - this isn't a for women only site, it is just going to be geared towards women's input.  Guys welcome anytime.

Thanks little brother, Ray, for kicking my butt out of the rut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment