Saturday, July 28, 2012

Andrew Toms and PGCAR2012

     First timer on this blog - here's Andrew Toms to tell us about his up coming event, PGCAR2012: Prince George Cache & Release 2012.

     Here's a brief description directly from Andrew -


    It is a lot of fun. A lot of work as well I camo 50 caches, print out 50 custom logbooks, hand out the containers to be hid then compile all the hid caches and create a passport with all the caches in it. Everyone who attends has an exclusive chance at FTF as no caches are published till after the event. This year I've so created and am minting an event coin. This will be my 4th annual cache and release event and my 6th annual fall wrap up.
                                                            Andrew Toms

     Here is what I have found about Andrew's event and Andrew himself -
     This will our 4th annual cache & release event. This years event will once again be spread over two days with 50 new caches will be released released for the event if you can help hide caches please contact me. You must attend the event to have first crack at the new hides.
     Sept. 15&16. Registration will start at 8:30am Sat Sept. 15 with prizes and a potluck BBQ at 4:30pm Sept. 16
     This year we will be introducing an event coin for $10ea
     We will be having a potluck BBQ at 4:30 with prizes. Please contact me if you will be bringing food. see you all at the event! Donations to help offset the cost of the caches and costs of the event would be greatly appreciated.
                                         Andrew Toms


     and about Andrew - in his words -
     

I started Caching shortly after moving from Winnipeg MB in Jan 2007. I have been having a blast meeting new people, and discovering the hidden gems all over the province in my travels. I can usually be spotted in Geo mobile.
Andrew Toms lives in Prince George, BC, the location of the event.  As always - we will hope to get updates from Andrew on the progress of the event and also it's results. 

Thanks Andrew for hangin' with us today.



No comments:

Post a Comment