Sunday, July 29, 2012

Finchum Family Cachers

     So exciting to see my youngest grand daughters caching.  They started last month with their dad and  grandpa up in the Payson, Arizona area.  There is no doubt from the pictures that they were enjoying themselves.  Kids are such techies today, I'm pretty certain that I will be getting some GPS lessons soon.
     Climbing trees to get the cache is a lot of fun for the kids.  I don't think I would be able to do this one with out a long handled grabber.
     The whole family got into the hunt for caches on their two week vacation that took them from Arizona, north and across to the Pacific Coast in Oregon.  What a neat activity to add to this kind of vacation. 

     Team Trixie's Trax placed their first TB on the trip and I am sure we will have exciting updates on this and their new caches soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment