Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Creepy & Scarry Videos to Make You Jump

I found a few videos that are actually sort of creepy, but not as many as I thought I would find.  It doesn't have to be the month of Halloween to enjoy these, but with winter closing in and the day time hours loosing out to the night, it is a good time to check them out.

I have to start out with my favorite Geocaching Vlogger, Joshua Johnson.  Will you scream when you watch this vid?  Oh yeah !  You will scream with laughter.

This video may not scare the pants off of you but with a little imagination, you will see how it could, on a dark and foggy night. 
Geocaching pioneer and video game designer Richard Garriott, Lord British, pushes the envelope again with the creation of the Mystery Cache Necropolis of Britannia Manor III (GC2B034). The journey leads geocachers through what Lord British describes as eight chapters on "The Guardian's Quest."

 There's a couple of fun ones for you.  I am sure that I will share more soon.  And of course there will be more actual graveyard caches to share also.

No comments:

Post a Comment